Thursday, August 13, 2015

Team Challenge 2015 - Day Minus One


Last year, I went to Tennessee Tree Toppers for their annual Team Challenge cross country competition/boot camp. I mentioned it here -> Critical Mass. The whole experience was interesting and fun, but as far as flying, and cross-country flying was concerned... it wasn't much. The conditions were so light th at I simply couldn't fly anywhere but down. That left some void, unresolved business. The TTT area is beautiful, and I really want to fly there, not just taste it a bit.

Anyway, I decided to go this year as well. The "problem" is - no one else from New England is going. Well, it would be more fun to have a good company on the way down, but it is what it is... I am going anyway. Tomorrow will be a long day - 1000 miles drive. I am packed and ready to roll early morning. Wish me luck. I hope the weather will cooperate... this time.

  

Monster of Sequatchie Valley


No comments :

Post a Comment